New Account Registration
This New Account Registration area is for organizations without an existing account.
- Osteopathic physicians do not need to create an account and can sign in here.
- If you are a healthcare organization and already have an account you can sign in here.
To register with the American Osteopathic Information Association today and begin ordering Physician Profiles, first determine whether you are a Healthcare Entity or a Credentials Verification Organization, or College of Osteopathic Medicine (see below).
You are considered a healthcare organization by the AOA if your organization is a:
- Physician Group Practice
- Group or Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Hospital Network
- Independent Practice Association (IPA)
- Physician Sponsored Network (PSN)
- Managed Care Organization (MCO)
- Physician Recruiting Firm (that performs credentials verification for its "own" physicians or for those applying for priviledges or membership)
- Practice Management Firm
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
|Healthcare Organization Registration Process
|CREDENTIALS VERIFICATION ORGANIZATIONS (CVO)|
You are ONLY considered a CVO by the AOA if your organization conducts credentials verification, reports the credentialing information to clients and has systems in place to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information.
|Credentials Verification Organization Registration Process
|College of Osteopathic Medicine Registration Process|
|Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (COMs) must use the following link to ensure the correct registration in the credentialing system. Once registration is confirmed, the account will be active for ordering the Official Physician Profile Report. If you do not see your COM on the drop down menu for registration, or if you are a representative from a new COM, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.|
|College of Osteopathic Medicine Registration Process